Friday, January 27, 2017

FOUR THEM THINGS

I've asked Jim if he believes in witches. He says there sure ain’t any in Alaska where he lives 'cause they’d need anoraks and goggles, and couldn’t fly in snow storms. 

It’s like Huck told, that Jim that Huck knew was just telling a story.

Smart guy, that Jim, I guess. He had a five-center he told the devil touched it, and people brought him things, to see the coin, more than he ever could buy for the piece. The Jim I know says there ain't any chance to bargain like that on a coin these days any more.

I'm telling you 'cause Jemma made a map, she said, only it did not look a map to me at all. See here.

Jemma said I hadn't seen the original picture. It was our area.


I told her she must have thought about becoming a witch. Then, it was not a good idea, I added she might give it a try. 

Some time after, she said she'd used a computer effect 'cause people could not be changing their minds whenever they turned a corner. It would be like we said we go out with bikes, I went home to get mine, and she'd be to think I already had changed my mind 'cause I wasn't the same place any more. You have to be more abstract on place for grammar, she said, but you do not forget all about space.

That way, she said, we could make a phrase tree, and view language in 3D. See here, how we started. Phrase trees can look fancy on flat screens, and they don't take long to make. It is enough you get the elements ready, for verbs, auxiliary verbs, and other text, see a presentation.


You can make branches with four them things, ON, IN, TO, and AT. In grammar, we can call them Aspects.